CandidatesA highly specialist and comprehensive service for you...
Our aim is to help find you your perfect job, whether it be a Permanent/Locum or a Contract position. We do this by firstly understanding your skills and experience and then listening carefully to your requirements and aspirations. Only then will our team of recruitment consultants be in a position to offer you help and advice on how to access the most appropriate opportunities at client companies.
Our commitment to you is:
- That we will never send your details to a client without having spoken to you about the position
- We will at all times represent you in an honest and professional manner
- We will endeavour to provide timely feedback and to keep you informed at each stage of the recruitment process
- We will hold your information safely and securely
In return we ask that you:
- Provide us with accurate and up to date personal and professional information and to keep such information up to date
- Let us know if there are any companies you do not wish us to approach on your behalf
- Inform us of any agencies that you are registered with
- Attend interviews that have been arranged or advise us at the earliest opportunity if this is not possible
- Keep us informed if there is a change in your status
- Provide one form of photographic identification and two copies of either a bank statement or household bill